Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Web Log

"Blog" is short for "web log".  The only reason I know that is because I googled it like 4 seconds ago.  Why does someone such as myself create a "blog"?  Well, I envision myself sharing pictures of mountain running and other backcountry travels; sharing the ups and downs of training; and maybe even a few highly geeky gear reviews.  But in reality, its probably going to be only my Mom reading this, or maybe my Dad too (mostly because he just got a new device called an "iPad").

If you are not my Mom or Dad, and you've stumbled your way to Wind River Running, I hope you at least find it mildly interesting... and at the most, maybe even informative and even a little entertaining.  So enjoy my "web log".

Mountain Running: It's Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment